打印 上一主题 下一主题

killtest最新热门题库70-656 DEMO分享

[复制链接]
头像被屏蔽

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2008-9-29 10:10:14 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
题库摘自 www.killtest.cn  更新时间:2008-9-17
# [, x: j, t6 C; Z2 d+ t1.You use Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM) to deploy changes to client computers. A consultant will
. ?" I4 {; Q7 Y# b/ X) wuse AGPM to audit policy changes made to computers in the finance department organizational unit (OU). You
7 L- A- U" v, Ecreate a user account for the consultant. You need to provide the consultant with read-only access to Group Policy
3 q& \. e9 e6 g' `5 [" K; b5 pobjects (GPOs) through AGPM.. R1 y" q+ y9 [
What should you do?# X6 i) c; {; L6 k- v% A
A. Configure the consultants user account to have read access to the finance department OU.
: q* R( e2 r: ~$ f# f6 V0 x4 I3 tB. Configure the consultants user account to have read access to the Policies folder within the SYSVOL share.5 `4 d$ R/ m' o3 G% _
C. Configure the consultants user account as an AGPM Reviewer.
* `' n2 g  n9 R1 X6 `2 pD. Configure the consultants user account as an AGPM Approver. E. Configure the consultants user account as an) w  w; C/ z& j0 O% A
AGPM Editor.. a% s  ~+ p$ m) z  @
Answer:C
- D% d) I' m4 o: f4 ^$ R5 S& p$ r& h$ f$ p$ ]/ T' f
2. Multiple Choice Question& v6 L+ C8 \, r( P" ~) y3 \
In this type of question, you select the correct answer or answers from a list of answer choices.
7 ]9 {/ Y7 h! x$ p$ wClick the Reset button to clear all selected answers. If an Active Exhibit button is present, click it to explore in a& g5 z& O# Q' O7 z$ T8 h9 {
simulated environment until you find the information that you need. Then click Close Simulation and answer the
  F% B+ V2 v9 F4 k9 u  [question.
, b% o1 g* F1 c# ENotes
# J( u# a" I" j& E# Q0 sNote the following consideration when answering this type of question:/ e  Z) @3 r( M8 F2 p& o
You might need to use the scroll bar to view the entire contents of the question. You have a single Active
' ?; u) |( p3 a3 xDirectory Domain Services forest that consists of a single domain. You install Advanced Group Policy0 b) `3 {* B$ j# I- ^
Management (AGPM).
( G+ _( F6 T$ ?% {- E* t; p1 [1 QYou need to provide a user named Marc with the ability to check out Group Policy objects (GPOs). What should4 U. E! v, o( G" @0 M
you do?
$ X% m: a. K* |, n0 I/ \A. Assign Marcs user account the Editor role.) \: ?  p/ h  g4 }6 C  G" w
B. Assign Marcs user account the Reviewer role.
3 ~) A8 Z/ B7 J( N4 |( RC. Add Marcs user account to the Domain Admins group.
6 y% f+ n8 \4 @$ y# v3 ]% SD. Add Marcs user account to the Group Policy Creator Owners group.
% s6 P% b4 K. V8 x! AAnswer:A
; Z" G' \5 p: E% [4 W3. Multiple Choice Question In this type of question, you select the correct answer or answers from a list of7 V, L! Y! N5 r9 l$ u9 a& d
answer choices. Click the Reset button to clear all selected answers. If an Active Exhibit button is present, click it! s# R, p0 \, k# T& s, P
to explore in a simulated environment until you find the information that you need. Then click Close Simulation
# G: [. ~& u+ Z1 y# @and answer the question. Notes.Note the following consideration when answering this type of question:
& X' S6 l3 f8 P+ z& l# G4 qYou might need to use the scroll bar to view the entire contents of the question. You have a single Active
! D  ?! t: l; X: x7 TDirectory Domain Services forest that consists of a dedicated forest root domain and a child domain. All accounts+ w0 J2 U2 w6 I, Z' l% X2 m2 V
for users and for member computers reside in the child domain. Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM)  y  ^( |$ V1 C0 ]$ x
will be used for Group Policy objects (GPOs) that are linked to organizational units (OUs) that contain users and
* T+ u" R$ \* Emember computers. You are attempting to install AGPM. You receive an error message that indicates that you do. p7 y! e7 T3 N/ D; ^
not have the necessary permissions to install AGPM. You need to use an account that will allow you to" U* x( M  P+ q
successfully install AGPM. In which group must the account be a member?7 W: _7 z8 I) y) K% Y% `7 c! k
A. the Domain Admins group in the forest root domain
/ s$ f$ y( W, p7 C" C2 xB. the Domain Admins group in the child domain2 x0 L, V- [1 b/ L- \( x
C. the Group Policy Creator Owners group in the forest root domain5 Z$ K: E1 i! |2 J5 B( j
D. the Group Policy Creator Owners group in the child domain
8 [9 D) i4 B+ C3 }% qAnswer:B
& }( h' R- {5 }, d- F4. Multiple Choice Question In this type of question, you select the correct answer or answers from a list of
5 S8 u+ M- G9 _0 Q$ D$ tanswer choices. Click the Reset button to clear all selected answers. If an Active Exhibit button is present, click it/ Q  [0 F9 C/ m4 T" b' U
to explore in a simulated environment until you find the information that you need. Then click Close Simulation
+ z$ C1 Y  ^) e# I" T' Qand answer the question. Notes Note the following consideration when answering this type of question:
$ y9 W* I  F  F7 UYou might need to use the scroll bar to view the entire contents of the question. Your environment contains the
8 t3 u7 O4 h' h: u3 }8 g1 W: O9 @% xservers shown in the following table.
# n% K5 t( O/ P, \1 V9 ^- n" jYou are installing Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM) Client. You need to configure an AGPM server/ _' @6 i" D1 J9 C
connection. Which server should you configure as the server connection?( F7 X6 b% A, g* y" C# L2 @
A. nyc-dc1.contoso.com
9 e0 G( r7 B) IB. nyc-srv1.contoso.com
& `9 d& ?% x: E2 \C. nyc-dc2.contoso.com
+ z9 C" _, b3 A  u- R: T) ZD. nyc-dc3.contoso.com
4 U7 x6 P. C+ w8 ?. y1 A" P: M0 Z: YAnswer:B8 ^# s/ M8 @8 ~
5. Multiple Choice Question
: u5 V7 K1 u+ O+ X2 lIn this type of question, you select the correct answer or answers from a list of answer choices.
2 p' b8 W& z8 n3 u8 L4 s, EClick the Reset button to clear all selected answers. If an Active Exhibit button is present, click it to explore in a
" \2 x( h5 o5 i, ^) isimulated environment until you find the information that you need. Then click Close Simulation and answer the. B6 ?9 U( B' x- {7 [" o# x
question.
( Q) f. y; _4 s( E5 C- s; {) b  jNotes2 I1 F3 j; B2 P  J2 b
Note the following consideration when answering this type of question:1 ?# m8 A; D& q6 u2 x6 M
You might need to use the scroll bar to view the entire contents of the question. You edit a controlled Group Policy
% a/ D$ A8 B% S! p3 Dobject (GPO) named GPO1. You select the Deploy option from the console. However, GPO1 is flagged as
3 s7 E8 b2 r4 l# @0 K( h( wPending Deploy. You need to request a role that will allow you to deploy GPO1 into production. What are two6 W% _9 |6 A5 @% s/ V0 ]
possible roles that will achieve this goal? (Each correct answer presents a complete solution. Choose two.)1 A* w# w' K) K: ?) \8 D/ J1 l
A. Full Control (Administrator)  |2 @+ m& e/ p7 E; e$ o/ g
B. Editor# B( O* M6 q, x
C. Reviewer  h, Y1 x1 P4 g9 d' E! v
D. Approver
" i$ L+ F/ E; `Answer:A AND D
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-10-9 18:46:26 | 只看该作者
看不懂的。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报