打印 上一主题 下一主题

Oracle 10g DBA 1z0-046考题(分享)

[复制链接]
头像被屏蔽

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2008-12-27 13:40:16 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Oracle   10g DBA   1z0-046考题
. T$ q5 L5 C* ^. L+ F1. In an online transaction processing (OLTP) database instance that involves a high volume of data manipulation language (DML) operations, you decide to increase the value of the LOG_BUFFER parameter.
* z# y; e: \. M8 @: zWhat could be the reason for this change?5 ]: l9 A" z( e1 t
A.The buffer busy wait event has been detected.
3 d4 x5 N' L8 y4 S; u+ yB.The no free buffers event has been detected.
9 u, f7 n5 i! a3 f3 |* H" j! P! L% LC.The log buffer space wait event has been detected.* f2 y8 g8 j$ N: Y3 D1 B
D.The log file completion wait event has been detected.
3 d4 C! E. V( U+ `. ~  A. IE.The value for the free buffer inspected statistics is growing.' H) a6 w4 c7 i0 h3 N
ANSWER: C $ U7 R7 ?# p( K# k/ d" A

. ^% o. y: ^# ^! {0 P6 f% ~2. ho.sh is an executable shell script. You executed the following command that leads to an error:) A! X7 C8 w5 }7 E
$ strace -o /tmp/ho.out ./ho.sh" g. h5 X! w# j1 e7 }2 F  R# K
strace: exec: Permission denied. _/ z; b1 o% i, @* S
What could you do to execute the command successfully in the next attempt?
( q0 t$ h1 G) L; EA.Provide the shell reference with the command.: |1 X. U' ?: w" i$ W' C$ i+ o
B.Remove the shell reference present inside the shell script.+ m" b7 u- Q: ~9 d3 U
C.Execute the command as the root operating system user.. Z% S7 ~) R* m3 @
D.The extension for the output file should be changed to .log.7 ?  _5 @. Z7 P7 X# D  c
ANSWER: A % w  z3 s4 l, p  A% F* W
& C/ U2 c# T' s
3. You need to ensure that whenever you create a new file, it should have the following set of permissions:
0 M) C& v5 K" n+ v1 X" ]u=rwx,g=rx,o=rx.
' \. r, G* _# Z  D8 QWhich statement can you add to the .bashrc script to set the desired file permissions?
6 d& E) u7 Y: lA.umask 455
0 [6 p' \0 O( S3 t2 KB.umask 012
  `# |2 @- l5 v6 q/ R" S& BC.umask 0755
! _4 F8 y: K- L$ @D.chmod u=rwx,g=rx,o=rx. _0 Q" P& W+ m7 w. q
ANSWER: C 2 h, {% K- P7 c2 x* h
+ S8 e" h( q* Q; ~+ a
4. Which three statements are true about Oracle Clustered File System (OCFS)? (Choose three.)( K  Y: I% Z, Y6 k. z# v9 a
A.There is no limit on the number of files on OCFS.
/ N$ s8 Y! p6 `; F2 e" t0 FB.You can use OCFS for database files as well as general files.+ @* x# L% ~( k9 m, u' d$ C  b8 A
C.You can create an OCFS using Logical Volume Manager (LVM).
2 C# S, a$ _- r5 F, ^% @# \% wD.You must modify the Linux kernel parameters before mounting OCFS.
& J1 T. q  U- }: x/ UE.Standard file system commands, such as mkdir, rmdir, and mv, are available on OCFS.0 L+ D2 s2 x2 Y1 V7 V
ANSWER: ABE 5 b5 z  w4 k- ]+ r" H

/ |; D/ z- l1 W2 j8 _2 T5. The OS user BOB is a member the osoper OS group in the database server. You want BOB :
' [  V# |( D- b9 s/ RWhich of the option would fulfill the requirement?
; D4 \$ m( p2 sA.Assign the sysdba privilege to BOB.
( l# y0 R) n& d- hB.Assign the osdba OS group to BOB.- n1 m( u/ ]# W! m0 O% ?
C.Set the REMOTE_LOGIN_PASSWORDFILE initialization parameter to SHARED.% U; c1 G. Y( F; S: G
D.Set the REMOTE_LOGIN_PASSWORDFILE initialization parameter to EXCLUSIVE.$ |9 J; ?8 ]6 x) q9 z- W& ^- q; }. |
ANSWER: B 3 y# _$ j' }3 a/ U! s5 F( }# p
1 N: E- C, r' ?( X" J2 D! c" P, M
6. You executed the ipcs -m command to list all the shared memory segments in your Oracle server.+ e+ d$ v# `# ]% v: `" p2 T
View the Exhibit exhibit1 that shows the output of this command.
- w. X$ o9 C2 ~4 OLater, you executed the same command to check the shared memory segments.0 x; c0 C/ }) T( Z! h  i
View the Exhibit exhibit2 that shows the output of this command.; @: M8 t% C4 d3 @2 p# @6 ~
Why is the large shared memory segment not listed in the second Exhibit?
! l" D7 n, l% Z) H$ zA.The Oracle database instance is shut down.0 `% Q; z: ^- L4 L) c# P. ]
B.The swap space has been increased in the system.
4 H- @! ?  |, O" Q  NC.The Oracle database instance is configured in shared server mode.# i9 F8 x' J" M0 d
D.The large pool size set for the Oracle database instance is reset to zero.
/ e* v* |0 `0 pANSWER: A
1 w- O5 E0 ~  ]: a4 v2 u3 z7 v% T( V7 M; [; s
7. You attempt to modify the ksms.s library and relink the Oracle database executable to use the address 0X15000000 for the System Global Area (SGA). You receive an error. . p) a8 r0 R# v1 S" S
Which set of commands would you use to restore the original settings?% D& T, z5 c- R7 X8 x8 P
A.echo 0X1000000 > ksms.s# V2 \1 A0 t# K4 Y# c- ^) h
make -f ins_rdbms.mk ksms.s0 r( ^# D/ c$ d/ S  a' m9 [
B.echo 0X15000000 > ksms.s
- E) T- H0 O& z4 U# d. lmake -f ins_rdbms.mk ioracle
1 q5 A) B" _/ N$ {. K, B( vC.make -f ins_rdbms.mk ksms.s
5 w' e8 e! `  P8 P0 o$ a, f7 xmake -f ins_rdbms.mk ioracle2 _, b  R1 S' I- E5 T. G
D.genksms > ksms.s6 i" O: T. R' ^9 d& g
make -f ins_rdbms.mk ksms.o! e0 g- l$ L5 _( a, b
make -f ins_rdbms.mk ioracle+ a; o9 J7 c& }, T1 q4 t' M$ ]
E.genksms -s 0X10000000 > ksms.o
5 q: l2 s: h# V3 D/ X2 q4 IANSWER: D
) R! w( R8 Z4 u/ q5 [3 Q) \- J0 O. v6 r; c( o
8. You want to install Oracle Database 10g on a Linux machine. You want to ensure that no tainted modules are loaded on the kernel. Which commands will you execute to achieve this?3 @, B1 o. c2 z1 w6 v
A.uname -r: _+ V6 u0 d1 r. v5 y
B.uname -v
9 n% j& h- @, p- B+ MC.cat /proc/version
' N, K. i+ N* Y& u" v3 e. j9 eD.cat /proc/sys/kernel/tainted6 \) w' ^% j4 W  c9 L1 x) V! ~
ANSWER: D
, G7 {% K# H7 y' F2 p' Z1 @1 g5 {2 f" H2 B; Y( g+ C/ s
9. Examine the content of the /proc/sys/kernel/tainted file on your Linux machine:
! Z) u2 [$ r  l& e+ t' h6 L/ I) [[root@edtdr6p1 root]# cat /proc/sys/kernel/tainted: ]  C/ W5 s6 E) r
16 Y; H) l' ~% }% J6 {& y, [
What will happen when you install Oracle Database 10g on this machine?
# q& ^  |" e$ w2 `A.Installation will fail because of the tainted kernel.0 Y3 F* N; X. V) t( i1 O4 f
B.Installation will be successful, but Oracle will not provide support for the database product.
* @9 |, i) G8 b) GC.Installation will be successful. Oracle will provide support for the database product but not for the operating system (OS).& U! `" n% L3 W
D.Installation will be successful and Oracle will provide support for the database product as well as the OS.
- l* j' U- ?. ]" k3 hE.Successful installation and Oracle support for database product as well as Linux OS will depend on the module tainting the kernel.- p; w8 r2 t, r' J5 m& `- `( y
ANSWER: E
3 H( o4 k" n6 g( U' V' c+ j+ A- U% s6 W( L) y7 c
10. A non-General Public License (GPL) driver was loaded on a Linux machine. To verify that the module has tainted the kernel, you executed the cat /proc/sys/kernel/tainted command and received the following output:
7 K3 j4 \+ Y" s/ E+ o[root@edtdr6p1 root]# cat /proc/sys/kernel/tainted
8 t6 W3 l+ H, g+ G7 b6 k* V1
0 E6 }6 F3 i# k& `What do you infer from the output? (Choose all that apply.)1 ?/ L) i& B% ^
A.A proprietary module has been loaded.
/ ]3 e  h9 D; J1 Z. k! _" E1 H- V- ~B.A module is marked unsupported by the vendor.: k- @% z7 e1 J0 x( Y( \5 e( F
C.All the loaded modules have General Public License (GPL).) i1 A# |" X1 [0 t: A5 [* t) E( ]7 a
D.A module was force-loaded by using the insmod -f command.
& K3 y5 L* n" u2 E7 w. A! }ANSWER: AD - K# ?7 w7 ^* H

6 Z' h- t  x* K8 C  u+ I11. Which command is used to identify the kernel version number?% x. [0 ^7 g, w) a9 o
A.which' J! B: d# q* f1 s2 Z1 [
B.whatis
5 X. N; g) I6 Y% SC.uname -r
2 G" i1 N6 ^8 e0 W2 U3 |( gD.ulimit -m' U8 l; g" y# E5 G* J  H" w+ `
E.chkconfig  D- m7 t9 e' p; Z3 J6 b) N# f
ANSWER: C 4 ]" n- D6 }  G. z  s2 x4 {  t

$ L2 B6 G) K0 B+ A9 g/ |12. Match the following commands with the purpose they are used for:
5 m+ \: V. @1 P/ SI chmod a) To create a file with the desired time stamp
; F+ w1 a3 Y% |& iii touch b) To use the variable of the parent shell in child shell" F- @5 d& r  H/ N
iii alias c) To give write permission to a directory
5 |& B) x, z' j" g- [2 M: aiv uname d) To simplify long commands
4 Y+ G+ Q( h, av export e) To see the Linux release number
; H2 ~8 s5 p1 T: U2 |9 `2 aA.i-a, ii-e, iii-d, iv-c, v-b- U# ^0 |6 }9 X, I+ B
B.i-c, ii-a, iii-e, iv-d, v-b
9 X! o. ?; i, H* VC.i-c, ii-e, iii-b, iv-a, v-b
4 W: j/ S, o/ g: u$ h3 ^' d5 n: [D.i-c, ii-a, iii-d, iv-e, v-b" x; {& a7 P2 a& k+ h; W) g/ D- M
ANSWER: D & ?) }4 W% V+ ?0 D5 O6 s6 q( f
+ b- A# Y" G5 O2 o8 [* ^$ u
13. You logged in as user user1 on a Linux machine. You need to check which groups you belong to. Which commands will you use? (Choose two.). }1 o/ |1 S' G0 q) O
A.id' r! |4 Z# c2 B% X) u3 B% G  i% ~" P
B.uname -G: L% [- m+ n! o2 p
C.cat /etc/passwd4 }8 d) X3 }! Z. [; t# F" J2 Q
D.cat /etc/group
* H* S% p( h! r# ^# m- q  e) O" vE.cat .bash_profile% d+ n% U4 w- w: @1 U3 Y
ANSWER: AD " E; ]# x' \3 ~: r  ~2 e, K
* L' x" M" d3 Q' Z/ Z) I+ o
14. View the Exhibit.
6 a/ D3 i0 g4 A6 X6 KWhich two statements are true about the output of the cat /proc/partitions command? (Choose two.)
" |# H3 F9 Z+ ^! N; c  MA.The hard disk has four partitions.2 r% |: _* ^- ?
B.The hard disk has six partitions.
  w( z3 ]- i* o5 dC.The swap partition is not shown in the output.
* K2 w9 c/ {' ]+ |3 L, k0 QD.The major column shows the device number with partitions./ o& p, c& R9 ?+ Q9 ]0 }
E.The #blocks column shows the number of inode blocks in that partition.
& t( E7 e% \; w; N7 f+ g( @7 ~8 p  S9 Q0 Z
ANSWER: AD
) c7 d% C! a: o( A
7 w  e0 _( e% G/ O15. Which command would you use to identify the users that belong to the oradba group?
% Q8 l8 k  _# z. kA.id -G
1 `7 O+ A1 S/ S$ T# ^; U* \6 nB.uname -g4 s' k) x5 _* U& T& h9 V2 e$ j
C.grep ^oradba: /etc/passwd5 {" y. t  |, [# W2 N( X
D.grep ^oradba: /etc/group
8 n( t, A, {# C  d0 T7 p, n1 YANSWER: D
7 A8 `, t/ G) U' L" s$ p; L6 B4 Z+ w/ E+ }
16. View the Exhibit and examine the output., y4 {' \7 D- y' Y" h
What do you infer from this? (Choose all that apply.)2 C3 B  S& U  v  z' e
A.The command output is stored in the pmon.txt file.9 {8 z5 y2 m6 n! {1 [' r
B.The command shows all the processes running on the machine.& a2 f3 u( H  \; ]
C.The command appends the pmon.txt file with the output of the command.) p- t; z  L1 L8 y  f/ C# t0 l
D.The command shows only those processes that contain the text _pmon running on your machine.: P. @6 o/ _& U* ?
E.The logs generated while executing the command will be stored in the pmon.txt file.
/ J9 m9 L- {2 ~) [* y) K
0 Z: B* @% [6 K9 v4 K, |ANSWER: AD ( |7 p6 w1 [% L; j+ o) d' z+ v7 c

% E% U' k' V& M4 X. o- A17. View the following script:
6 j2 J- b; S& [; f! Rif [ -r /etc/oratab ]7 A5 F) y2 Y/ `5 \
then
* h, e8 z9 z7 @+ Z3 {: VORATAB=/etc/oratab
, B7 S# D# Q' z8 O9 D% N5 i( k8 _' [  felse
+ ~, J$ e' s2 \( ^if [ -r /var/opt/oracle/oratab ]
3 z* s4 Z' [- j# P3 j% othen9 [4 Z/ L, e/ Y0 ?
ORATAB=/var/opt/oracle/oratab: ~0 D6 _5 S, o2 l' P8 @
else
& u4 j% e) O! b5 l% ^echo "Can't find any oratab file"& J- d$ V3 y0 {. v1 h
exit 1. A, Q. s# Y- k; v6 R# ^9 l( l" o
fi
$ b, _6 P: _7 c  }5 V  H, i. _fi
6 J/ ?$ N; ]7 i6 K  d+ o# e$ J$ h1 Ngrep -v [\#\*] $ORATAB | cut -d ":" -f1
4 ~# U" o/ [4 c% {6 AWhich statement is true about the execution and output of the script?, H' g* W: B/ h% x. p3 W" Z) m
A.It will execute only in the /etc/oratab directory.
$ U7 [# F9 c2 A+ k+ jB.It will show all the Oracle homes listed in the oratab file on the local machine.( E& f' f% V- L* T! d
C.It will show all Oracle database SIDs listed in the oratab file on the local machine. ' ]) u' x5 o2 ^3 y; i, }1 O+ V9 @6 h
D.The script output will depend on the command-line arguments passed while executing the script.6 b+ s8 o% y& D1 p' a( X8 @" H
ANSWER: C , B7 h1 o2 }( F. a1 H
0 ?$ P5 D+ N/ ?/ E0 m& N
18. Which three statements are true about the built-in shell variables? (Choose three.)2 E& T) G9 I: B2 w# s# i. {
A.The $? Variable stores true and false values.) e% _+ A! h; S3 P- C
B.The $* variable stores all the command-line parameters passed.
/ C) O) r/ y; ?C.The $# variable stores the total number of command-line parameters.  w9 z8 m& G9 _5 x2 f! L8 q$ V6 O) [& x
D.The values for these variables are retained in the session until it is reset.) J* H6 z& m, U7 J, ?( n9 a
E.The $n variable can store n number of positional command-line parameters.8 }1 O$ l# n2 l6 r! w! w& {
ANSWER: BCE + ]! ]: i! k$ W9 @# O/ t$ z+ H. [

( {9 m' o# Y% M3 [8 e8 I+ ^  w5 a: t19. View the following script:
0 n2 S8 K1 w, }, ?4 }: pif [ -d $1 ]* i/ C4 b) t$ _. U
then& X$ G3 ?2 A3 r
for Data in `ls $1 *|tr -s " "| grep .dbf`. n& \8 ]% Y  K
do% w& B& w- }' G
echo $Data
. a0 s+ J, I: {! @done
$ x& M4 r, f6 }/ uelse9 n6 r" J4 x/ I
echo -e "No Directory specified"
* ]' i! f1 h  S. ~0 n+ gfi6 W! r- N9 ~% ~8 e, a  K
Which statement is true about the script?
% w3 t( \  O  S0 U0 p0 lA.The script displays the total number of .dbf files on the local machine.
: _- `$ x$ E3 t+ H4 N; |. M1 D  `B.The script will not execute because no value for the $1 variable is given.3 }% L$ `3 I/ J+ Y/ A( ]  j
C.The script displays the .dbf files in the location given as a value in the positional parameter.$ ^! P& v# ^' s) M! b$ K
D.The script will give an error because the variable name should contain the letters of the English alphabet.0 ]' C( M! t8 ?
ANSWER: C
1 n" b  G: t; J
+ x" n2 }, k# D20. You have started an instance with the DBWR_IO_SLAVES initialization parameter set to 2. What will be the result of setting this parameter? (Choose two.). l/ L9 x1 X/ U' s8 q, \
A.The DISK_ASYNCH_IO initialization parameter will be set to True.
& B& f' U3 r- y" d; y; YB.The TAPE_ASYNCH_IO initialization parameter will be set to True.; N; E  ?' |& R# k
C.The database instance will simulate asynchronous input/output (I/O).
" Q1 j" T* w) Y7 m/ n2 K2 lD.Oracle server will update the value for the DB_CACHE_SIZE initialization parameter as per the system requirement.
" L. Y+ r0 L( W9 z8 l6 U% E$ _E.If the existing value of the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES initialization parameter is set to greater than 1, then the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES parameter will be set to 1. + t/ H5 ?. P- d
habet.; L  k  R% \; b8 r: t% T7 x( L7 |
ANSWER: CE
# ^* S$ G& O' C/ I+ h2 f* R* T" t1 d% ?3 L- k7 C
21. Which two statements are correct about the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES initialization parameter? (Choose two.)% {& s0 V/ Q5 e4 ^$ n, w
A.The default value for DB_WRITER_PROCESSES is (CPU_COUNT+7)/8.% y5 U5 ?0 }5 ?, B! H
B.You set DB_WRITER_PROCESSES to greater than one to simulate asynchronous input/output (I/O).  W. E" A! n! t) y, G& j# H. l* |
C.You cannot set DB_WRITER_PROCESSES to greater than one if asynchronous I/O is enabled for the Oracle server.
/ U% \" h6 M% Q0 F( n* ?D.You cannot set DB_WRITER_PROCESSES to greater than one if the DBWR_IO_SLAVES initialization parameter is set to greater than zero., ?* I$ B" T  A4 a% L
E.You must set an appropriate value for the LOG_PARALLELISM initialization parameter before modifying the default value for DB_WRITER_PROCESSES.
7 m6 m8 m8 x2 `/ V1 e$ RANSWER: AD
3 H3 }! P. d- |; x* x
5 `- U( }+ \, K, ?) V22. You set the PRE_PAGE_SGA initialization parameter to True. Which two outcomes will result due to the setting of this parameter value? (Choose two.)
# B5 i! t& ?9 l7 c* `7 r, vA.The startup process will take more time.
# k& S$ f- \4 O1 K3 L" fB.The value for DB_BLOCK_LRU_LATCHES will be set to 4.! c2 t  }& ~5 m* W" P- M
C.The database instance cannot use multiple DBWR processes.  A  o# b- n; k6 a
D.The database instance will simulate synchronous input/output (I/O)./ d5 Z" x0 y: \+ D- p
E.Each Oracle server process will read the entire System Global Area (SGA) to physical memory at session startup." J' {3 W2 U/ ~8 y2 i9 G
ANSWER: AE & r6 G3 Z/ K4 ?+ ]" N
2 H: b$ ]% ~. ~8 @
23. In an online transaction processing (OLTP) database, a large number of concurrent users are performing small transactions on a specific schema. You observe the statistics and find that total_waits for buffer busy event is increasing significantly. You are in the process of creating another OLTP database with similar workload.- V7 x4 h. C& E3 O: i3 G
What would you do to avoid the wait event in the new database? 7 i1 T: C# g' ~8 w
A.Consider setting a larger value for DB_BLOCK_SIZE for the database.+ F4 y; |- R5 F
B.Consider setting a smaller value for DB_BLOCK_SIZE for the database.; \; T& n7 ^/ l" v1 S' M
C.Consider setting a larger value for the DB_CACHE_SIZE parameter for the database.- q. P1 ~* s2 ]& ?
D.Consider using the DB_BLOCK_BUFFERS parameter instead of the DB_CACHE_SIZE parameter for the database.
( P4 S/ T6 ?) A4 q8 Q3 tANSWER: B
+ F, {# e+ ?( t7 ]+ c
; |9 T, J1 U$ h" f& B; Y24. You executed the following command:$ T# B8 H" Q) X
cat /proc/slabinfo | grep kio * p8 @2 p0 ]. z8 {  ^
You received the following output:
: j" ?, |9 `' M  ]# p9 }kioctx 270 270 128 9 9 1
% ]5 h; g0 m' S0 I7 Skiocb 66080 66080 96 1652 1652 1
) |( w: x. o3 f9 _' p- b* nkiobuf 236 236 64 4 4 1 $ P- U5 y9 C( O
What do you infer from the output?- j* Y7 p! g9 T2 A" ~$ Z
A.There are no inactive pages.+ O7 _1 P- S( V3 W7 P' J
B.The disk activity needs to be tuned.% P: @; a) x8 g# A6 f* i8 m
C.There are waits for the buffer cache.1 `2 M2 }) w5 {. z0 r( f& N
D.The value for the shmmax parameter needs to be increased.- t+ m$ P. F3 |) B1 E3 K, \' S
E.The Linux system has asynchronous input/output (I/O) configured on it.; j' K7 ~% i& C5 L9 _
o greater than 1, then the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES parameter will be set to 1. 1 Q/ x7 G, {' O0 O
habet.
) F9 N5 c6 F6 [" _& UANSWER: E
# {5 E1 \/ P' w3 O# o& U) S' p0 u6 T3 v* }2 n0 ~- A) s
25. You executed the following command on a Linux machine:" F+ ]1 `% M" G' t
$ cat /proc/slabinfo | grep kio' h7 E% f( e% [- b0 y8 J% X9 ?
kioctx 270 270 128 9 9 1 : 252 126& N, x1 s( C5 W
kiocb 66080 66080 96 1652 1652 1 : 252 1264 U5 {: Y, y+ T0 K; h
kiobuf 236 236 64 4 4 1 : 252 126
, L9 ~, o2 \, I# Y4 d( [* B0 G$ xWhich statement describes the purpose of executing the command?
% \$ K/ C; d5 }9 s2 t& d& NA.to check the virtual memory usage in the Linux system
% u5 A/ d9 |: ~) i, y4 L+ z* @B.to compare the I/O statistics of different channels in the system
9 T  `) C4 x  w% y1 XC.to check whether the asynchronous I/O is working in the Linux system4 {& |0 t7 u9 f1 u
D.to check whether multiple data bus adapters are being used in the Linux system! Z( T- i$ C/ Q: G$ y9 M! q
E.to check whether the shared memory file system is being used in the Linux system( G( L* L9 {& }- L
ANSWER: C - l, L+ }3 R1 R. D* o% s
  }, E( W( a1 U4 a4 B+ ^* y5 d2 X
26. You detected free buffer waits events for your database instance running in a machine that has multiple CPUs. You increased the database buffer cache size as the first step. After a few hours of work on the database, further investigation shows that the same event is being recorded. * L; d; k: v5 c* f$ p& c, N
What would be your next step to avoid this event in future?
5 G0 t3 W: [" C7 j7 V& B' SA.Decrease the value of the DBWR_IO_SLAVES parameter.
) b- M9 S6 [5 J; T: x/ M- hB.Increase the value of the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES parameter.
( q1 z! h3 B6 g4 O2 Z" ~2 E& ^C.Set the USE_INDIRECT_DATA_BUFFERS parameter to TRUE.- n. w0 _7 P6 G
D.Increase the value of the DB_FILE_MULTIBLOCK_READ_COUNT parameter.
/ R" G5 {2 ]* Q1 J5 l2 qANSWER: B ! e4 V/ {4 r( C8 O5 H; {

* L# J  ]' Y8 s0 c27. To simulate asynchronous I/O for your database, you set the value for the DBWR_IO_SLAVES parameter. The large pool and Java pool are configured for the database instance.
+ Q9 G6 p2 _3 t  H$ @0 M# i% f: SWhich memory area is used as the communication area for I/O buffers?
$ o9 Y+ S; S9 a; U' P- P/ D; M- jA.The java pool
; V$ }: b- ?( Z0 i! H8 nB.The large pool5 ^1 O* N$ @" h/ m
C.The shared pool
$ ?0 P8 M; g' r3 W; n% Q1 E9 L# I, [D.Memory space allocated separately outside the SGA9 e$ A/ S% _7 C7 R6 q5 L+ \5 W
ANSWER: B
8 W  b: F% N8 c# r# S. B5 x/ ?- E: g. u* L
28. Which statement correctly describes the relationship between the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES initialization parameter and I/O slaves that are enabled in the Oracle database instance?$ h+ g$ C) H  O( Q# f
A.Setting DB_WRITER_PROCESSES to more than one reduces DBWR_IO_SLAVES to one.! R' ~0 o0 w+ b. ?7 |( b% S3 F
B.Enabling I/O slaves forces the value of the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES parameter to be set to one.
( C3 r/ l- Z( s7 T" nC.Each DBWR process uses a single I/O slave when DB_WRITER_PROCESSES is set to more than one. 6 q; H/ L. q+ a# o7 x/ m% Q! Q
D.The database performance is directly proportional to the number of I/O slaves when DB_WRITER_PROCESSES is set to more than one.
8 H& Q! e, z0 p' V& C/ b+ P4 EANSWER: B 2 ?$ F( o- H- \
* X' h" s$ N3 D
29. You have a Linux machine with an Oracle database instance running in it. The database users log on and log off from the database instance frequently. The page size for the system is 4 KB and the SGA size is 100 MB. To reduce the page fault, you set the PRE_PAGE_SGA parameter to TRUE for the database instance. After some time you observed that the process startup duration has increased significantly. , k0 s' k6 L8 N; C1 O) u1 n
What could be the reason for this?# m4 Z$ S0 \+ v# U4 ?* C
A.The SGA has been locked into physical memory.. O7 I9 c) ]! s* `) X8 F( [" ?4 y
B.Each server process that starts must access every page in SGA.# `/ Z7 N$ k9 y- E% X1 T9 v
C.The session memory for the new connections is allocated from SGA.
& a$ P( Y$ I$ u# y3 {D.The SGA size is adjusted by the Automatic Shared Memory Management feature during every new connection.
9 q1 p, |$ B$ ]* k" a& qANSWER: B
3 k, l- J2 [/ r8 z, P$ C7 Q' u7 |
30. You are working on a database instance with the following requirements:
/ j6 h3 w) K7 D* U8 @" @( {( p. Y! {  lDuring daytime, there is a large volume of transaction that requires a large database buffer cache.' k3 h+ U* @5 N) U  f
In the night, batch jobs are run. These jobs require a higher value for the large pool.6 e3 T9 e! A7 M/ h2 h, h
You want to automate the configuration for the memory components so that the parameters are not required to be changed manually every day. What would you do?$ B% ], t# ^2 q+ L" p. d; J/ W. I
A.Set the PRE_PAGE_SGA initialization parameter to TRUE.
4 y' u. P' k" fB.Set the SGA_TARGET initialization parameter to a nonzero value.! p6 j2 |# y9 v$ T# @0 R" ?( y
C.Set the DB_BLOCK_BUFFERS initialization parameter to a nonzero value.
  ^7 R; E- K! _' y0 @7 h2 l4 u/ QD.Set the USE_INDIRECT_DATA_BUFFERS initialization parameter to TRUE.( l: o( [8 M! ?. E/ m6 J
ANSWER: B
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

本版积分规则

关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表